Our ambitions are high -
we want every child to grow up to be proud of themselves;
proud of each other,
and strive to make the world a better place,
as we learn and grow in Faith, Hope and Love.
Our curriculum INTENT is based upon our core principles - to enable every child to:
- Enjoy a healthy and active lifestyle.
- Be a curious and creative problem solver.
- Be in awe of God’s wonderful world and celebrate the diversity of creation.
- Value and serve every member of our community as a compassionate and generous citizen.
- Be knowledgeable and inspired by significant changes and achievements shaped by people from the past to the present day.
- Build knowledge about world issues and to strive for fairness, justice and respect, knowing that small actions can change the world.
- Attain the highest possible academic standards through learning with confidence, a positive mind-set and strong self-belief.
If you would like further information on the curriculum we teach, please contact the school directly.